Measure key behavioral skills that predict success with the new WorkFORCE Assessment for Job Fit
WorkFORCE® Assessment for Job Fit, designed to help employers identify the candidates most likely to succeed in their organizations.
This innovative 20–25 minute, web-based assessment measures six behavioral competencies. The factors underlying these competencies are proven indicators of workplace success:
- Initiative & Perseverance
- Teamwork & Citizenship
- Customer Service Orientation
- Problem Solving & Ingenuity
- Flexibility & Resilience
You are provided with an Overall Job Fit Score that indicates the candidate’s likelihood of success in the position. This score is tailored to the type of job you are filling and the behavioral skills candidates need to perform successfully in that job.
The research-based WorkFORCE Assessment for Job Fit provides easy-to-understand individual score reports and a roster report that enables you to easily compare scores across all candidates for the position. Adding theWorkFORCE Assessment for Job Fit to your recruiting tools enables you to better screen candidates and streamline the interview process.
Who can take the test?
- Personnel in a large variety of sectors including health care, manufacturing, information technology,
education, construction, government, retail, hospitality, restaurants, and retail
- Managerial, sales, service, clerical and technical employees
- Individuals who are preparing to enter the workplace
- Individuals who wish to better understand their behavioural competencies
Purpose of the test
- To score individuals across a range of organisational, educational, and developmental contexts
- To predict workplace success based on proven measurement techniques
- To qualify for a new position and/or promotion in a company
- To enhance professional credentials