English language proficiency has become essential in today’s international workplace.
Our English classes are designed to help you communicate and succeed as a global speaker of English in a range of different environments – at school, university, work or when travelling and socializing.
The pedagogical model we promote is blended learning, which combines face-to-face classroom sessions with online practice sessions. Our methodology allows our students to progress twice as fast and make learning fun.
Our Effective English course is fully aligned with the Common European Framework of Reference, which is the worldwide standard for foreign language proficiency. Through the online placement tests, students can assess their initial level of English proficiency and benefit from a customized training program to upgrade their skills.
This course is for
English language learners of all levels.
Choose this course to;
- Communicate more fluently and accurately in English.
- Improve your English language skills – reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Increase your confidence as a learner and user of English.
- Enhance your pronunciation, vocabulary and ability to apply complex grammar structures in your everyday communication.
- Voice your opinions and share your ideas with native and non-native speakers in a variety of different contexts.
- An internationally recognized qualification such as IELTS® or TOEFL® Exam to demonstrate your language skills.
Our Effective English course will give you the language skills and confidence to communicate effectively with native and non-native speakers in a variety of different situations. Throughout Effective English you will:
- Practice your speaking skills through role-play, debates and presentations on current affairs.
- Learn how to write different types of communication such as reports, emails, articles and reviews.
- Listen to authentic materials such as TV and radio programmes to develop your comprehension skills.
- Read and understand a wide range of articles, stories and other texts.
- Learn new vocabulary and grammar structures suitable for your level.
- Have access to a variety of formative and summative assessments including a placement test, component tests, as well midterm and final tests.
Why you will love our English course
- Opportunities to optimize English language skills – our course will prepare you for real world scenarios by covering all language skills i.e. Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing; as well as grammar and vocabulary.
- A vibrant, engaging, fun and interactive learning experience through teacher-facilitated face-face interaction and student collaboration which helps students develop proficiency across all nodes of communication.
- The opportunity to meet and share experiences with other students from around the world.
- Small-sized classes designed to allow our teachers to engage with the students and give them the attention that they need.
- State of The Art Learning Center located in Upperhill with sweeping views of the city and equipped with modern equipment, air-conditioned rooms, wide computer screens and comfortable seating to give you the best learning experience.
Location – LTS Learning Centre
Min. Age – 16
Class size (Average / Max) – 7/12 Students
Language Level – Basic & Intermediate
Days – (Mon – Fri) 8:30 a.m – 4:30 p.m
Effective English Course Fees
|GROUP CLASSES (KES)
|INDIVIDUAL CLASSES (KES)
|120 hours (3 months)
|120 hours (3 months)
|180 hours (4.5 months)
|240 hours (6 months)