SAT® Exam Preparation Classes
This is the perfect preparation for the SAT®. Our classes are designed to give you confidence and help you get the SAT® score you need.
You will study with enthusiastic and qualified teachers who love to teach.
This course is for
Students who are in their junior or senior year of high school, and almost all colleges and universities use the SAT® to make admission decisions.
Choose this course to
- Understand how the SAT® works and how to achieve the score you want.
- Be confident taking the exam.
- University or College
Our tutors with extensive knowledge of the SAT® exam content and structure will prepare you for every aspect of the exam. You will use real practice tests to help improve your exam technique, confidence and increase your score. Throughout the course you will:
Develop Evidence-Based Writing and Language Skills;
- Grammatical and Syntax skills
- Vocabulary, grammar, overall coherence, sentence organization
- Topic Development
- Effective Language Use (Precision, Style and Tone)
- Sentence Structure, Usage and Punctuation
- Essay Writing and skillful writing
Develop Evidence – Based Reading Skills
- Reading and vocabulary development
- Pronunciation practice
- Differentiation between what’s stated and what’s implied in a text.
- Skimming and scanning techniques
- Preparation for college or workforce training programs.
Understand SAT Subject Tests
- How to choose a subject that will allow the student to differentiate himself/herself in a competitive admission environment
- Navigating through the subject tests to get a high score
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the different subject tests
Learn How to Get the Best Scores
- Test familiarization
- How to use sample SAT questions and tests
- Creating personalized study plans
- Understanding the test directions
- Getting to know the test question formats
- Using good test-taking strategies
- Test day tips
Location – Upper Hill, Taj Tower, 8th Floor
Class Size (Average/Max) 9-12 Students
Language Level – Intermediate and Advanced
Dates – Weekly (Mon – Fri) 8:30 a.m – 4:30 p.m