TOEFL iBT® Exam Preparation Classes
Develop your English Skills and improve your exam technique in preparation for the TOEFL iBT® exam, a qualification accepted by over 10,000 organizations worldwide.
The TOEFL iBT® test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. It evaluates how well you combine your reading, listening, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
More than 35 million people from all over the world have taken the TOEFL® test to demonstrate their English-language proficiency.
This course is for
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
Choose this course to
- Understand how the TOEFL® exam works and how to achieve the score you want
- Be confident taking the exam
- Communicate more clearly and fluently in English
- Improve your English language skills – Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing
- University/ college abroad
- Emigrate to another country
- Work abroad
Our tutors with extensive knowledge of the TOEFL iBT® exam content and structure will prepare you for every aspect of the exam. You will use real-life situations to help improve your exam technique, confidence and communication skills. Throughout the course you will:
- Practice your speaking skills through role- play, debates and presentations on current affairs
- Learn how to write for the exam including how to interpret data and present opinions when writing essays
- Listen to presentations and lectures
- Practice reading academic articles and reports
- Develop learning skills such as describing data and interpreting meaning from context
- Learn new vocabulary and grammar structures and improve pronunciation
- Practice TOEFL iBT® exam questions in class and with TOEFL iBT® resources available for self-study
- Customize your schedule to enhance your progress and develop your language skills. Select your on one on one classes for flexibility and extra support
Location – Upper Hill, Taj Tower, 8th Floor
Class Size (Average/Max) 9-12 students
Language Level – Intermediate and Advanced
Dates – Weekly (Mon – Fri) 8:30 a.m – 4:30 p.m
Guide to TOEFL iBT® Exam
TOEFL® (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is an English language test recognized by over 10,000 organizations worldwide. The TOEFL test has a high reputation for quality, fairness and academic accuracy which makes it the most widely accepted English language test in the world.
TOEFL iBT® is commonly used by US universities to assess a student’s level of English.
TOEFL iBT® assesses your ability to communicate in everyday English for education, immigration and professional accreditation.
The TOEFL iBT® measures all four language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing.
- Reading (3- 4) Reading Passages ; 10 questions per passage; (30– 40 questions) – (54-72 minutes) – Read passages then respond to questions; 10 questions per passage.
- Listening (3-4) Lectures; 6 questions each; 2-3 conversations, 5 questions each (41 -57 minutes) – Listen to brief lectures or a classroom discussion then respond to questions.
- Speaking (4 tasks) – (17 minutes) – 1 TOEFL® Independent Speaking Task and 3 TOEFL Integrated Speaking Tasks. Using a microphone, speak about familiar topics, and also discuss material you read about and listened to.
- Writing (2 tasks) – (50 minutes) – Read a passage, listen to a recording and then type your response.
Total test time is 3 hours.